Can’t make it to the beach? We’ll bring it to you!
Join us for our first-ever Summer Fest: Backyard Beach Bash on the weekend of August 27 and 28! You can enjoy 2 days of great music, fun food, summer activities, and a few surprises in a beach-like setting…right here in Sussex County!
It’s FUN for the whole FAMILY!
The party will be held—rain or shine—in The Backyard Place, our brand new play and party zone. Tickets are good for either day. Paid admission includes 5 free activity tickets (additional activities can be purchased with cash. An ATM is available onsite.). Parking is FREE. Pack as you would for the beach: Bring bathing suits, chairs, towels, blankets, and sunblock.
Scheduled features and activities include:
- 27′ Giant Water Slide: It’s BIG time fun! Bring a towel or a bathing suit to enjoy this activity
- 18′ Kids Water Slide: Bring a towel or a bathing suit to enjoy this activity
- Knockerball Competitions* (1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30): Compete in the Thunder Dome with giant inflatable battle balls! Win cool prizes. The grand prize for Saturday’s contest is a 3-LAP RIDE ALONG at Stock Car Racing Experience courtesy of iHeartRadio!
- Water Balloon Toss: Get wet! Balloon toss battles for great prizes!
- Beach Games: Giant Connect 4 game, corn hole, ladder ball, and more
- Rock band Wind Up Monkey performs live on Saturday, August 27 at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00
*Must be 18 and older to participate
PAID ACTIVITIES (requires activity ticket or $1, unless otherwise noted)
- Carnival Games: Test your luck on Boardwalk-style games
- Bounce House: Bounce to your heart’s content on our monster dump truck
- Spin Art: Create beautiful and colorful spiraling designs
- Train Rides: Hop on the Miners Express for fun rides around The Backyard Place
- Pony Rides ($5)
- Mining Sluice ($6) – Mine for gemstones
FOOD AND DRINKS (Additional Cost)
• Saturday, August 27: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
• Sunday, August 28: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Two ways to save on your Summer Fest tickets:
- At the box office: Print and present the coupon below to save $2 on up to 6 tickets. Click here to print the coupon.
- Online: Use the coupon code BASH2016 to save $2 at checkout
- $10 per person (tickets are valid for either day of the festival)
- Paid admission includes 5 free activity tickets (additional activities can be purchased in cash).
- FREE admission to all children 38″ and under. Children must be accompanied by a paid adult—please limit 2 free children per adult per day of the festival. Please note that free children do not receive any free activity tickets, but tokens may be purchased at the festival.
wheelHouse Kitchen + Bar
• Skylands Stadium’s new restaurant, wheelHouse Kitchen + Bar, will be open for your dining pleasure
Pets are not permitted at the stadium with the exception of service animals accompanying guests with disabilities. Service animal must be wearing a harness or vest, and handled under ADA guidelines. If special accommodations are required, please contact our box office.
Date, times, and event details are subject to change.