At Skylands Stadium we strive daily to provide the best value in family entertainment. Our core value is to provide the highest quality services and products while maintaining traditional values and integrity. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, we ask that our guests follow these policies:
Guest Code of Conduct
The team at Skylands Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. Skylands Stadium and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Not displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions
- Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat
- Following instructions from team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players
- Keeping Skylands Stadium SMOKE-FREE
- Stadium team members have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are enforced. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Services Representative and any Guest Services Booth
- Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection and/or possible arrest. Those who are ejected for a violation of the Code of Conduct or a stadium policy are prohibited from returning to Skylands Stadium. If they wish to return to Skylands Stadium to attend any future event(s), they must make the request in writing. For information on mailing these requests, please contact us via email at: email@example.com. Those who return to Skylands Stadium property without receiving prior written authorization from the Stadium will have a criminal complaint signed against them for violation of N.J.S. 2C:18-3b – “Defiant Trespasser”
Skylands Stadium Company strives to present a safe, pleasant, and family-friendly environment for every guest who visits the stadium. To achieve this goal, the following policies have been established to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
- Any guest who appears to be 40 years of age or younger will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with a one the following forms of identification:
- A valid driver license or non-driver identification card issued by a U.S. state or territory
- A valid passport
- A valid military identification card
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time
- Alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Skylands Stadium Company management
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Stadium
- Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the stadium will not be permitted to enter the building
- A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the stadium
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or otherwise interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the stadium
- Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest
- Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management
Outside Food or Beverages
There are no outside food or beverages allowed at Skylands Stadium.
Smoking is not allowed in any part of Skylands Stadium. Those who wish to smoke may get a ticket stub at any gate and can smoke outside the ballpark in the designated areas.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into Skylands Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6″ or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- All bags and other permissible items will be subject to multiple screenings prior to entering Skylands Stadium
Pets are not permitted at the stadium with the exception of service animals accompanying guests with disabilities. Service animal must be wearing a harness or vest, and handled under ADA guidelines. If special accommodations are required, please contact our box office.
There is no tailgating allowed on Skylands Stadium property or any parking lot within the property.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into Skylands Stadium:
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners, signs or flags of any size
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6″
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by stadium management
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous screening by Safety Services team members prior to entering the stadium. All vehicles are subject to inspection prior to entering the Skylands Stadium and all bags will be inspected prior to entering the stadium. Ticket holders who refuse to allow their vehicles to be inspected will be denied entry and those who refuse to be screened or have their bags inspected will be denied entry into the stadium. By having a ticket, the ticket holder consents to such inspections and waives any and all related claims against Skylands Stadium and their promoters. Alcohol, weapons, or any items that the Safety Services team deems dangerous will be confiscated. Illegal items will be turned over to the New Jersey State Police.